POLICY OF SPEED COUPLE
Information we collect
We cannot help you develop meaningful relationships without some information about you, such as basic profile details and the type of people you would like to meet. We also collect information generated when you use our services, such as access logs, and information from third parties, such as when you visit our services through social media accounts. Specifically:
Information you provide to us.
You decide to provide us with certain information when using our services. This includes:
- When you create an account, you provide us with at least your login information and some basic information necessary for the service to work, such as your gender, date of birth, job work, health, marital status…
- Once you complete your profile, you may share additional information, such as details about your personality, lifestyle, interests, and other details about you, as well as content such as photos and videos. To add certain content, like images or videos, you can permit us to access your camera or photo album. Some of the information you provide us may be considered “special” or “sensitive” in certain jurisdictions, such as racial or ethnic origin, sexual orientation, or sexual orientation: education and religious beliefs. By deciding to provide this information, you consent to our processing of that information.
- When you sign up for a paid service or purchase directly from us (rather than through a platform such as iOS or Android), you provide our payment provider or us with information, such as your debit or credit card number or other financial information.
- When you participate in surveys or focus groups, you provide us with insights into our products and services, answers to our questions, and testimonials. I.
- When you decide to participate in promotions, events, or contests, we collect information that you use to register or enter.
- If you contact our customer service team, we collect information that you provide to us during your interaction. We sometimes monitor or record these interactions for training purposes and to ensure a high quality of service.
- If you ask us to communicate with or process the information of others (for example, if you ask us to send an email on your behalf to one of your friends), we collect information about who other that you provide us to fulfil your request.
- Of course, we also process your conversations with other users and the content you publish as part of the operation of the service.
Information we receive from others.
In addition to the information you provide us directly, we receive information about you from others, including:
- Other Users may provide information about you when they use our services. For example, we may collect information about you from other users if they communicate with us about you.
- Social Networks You can use social network logins (such as Login Credentials for Facebook) to create and sign in to your Speed Couple account. This saves you from remembering other usernames and passwords and allows you to share some information from your social media accounts with us.
- Other Partners We may receive information about you from our partners; for example, Speed Couple advertisements are posted on partners’ websites and platforms (in which case they may convey details of campaign success).
Information Collected When You Use Our Services
When you use our services, we collect information about your features, how you used them, and what devices you used to access our services. See below for more details:
- Information about Use We collect information about your activity on our services, for example, how you use them (for example, the date and time you log in, the features you have and are currently using). Usage, the searches, clicks, and websites shown to you, referring to website addresses, the advertisements you clicked on), and how you interact with other users (for example, users with which you connect and interact, the hours and days you interact, the number of messages you send and receive).
- Device Information We collect information from and about the device(s) you use to access our services, including:
- Hardware and software information such as IP address, device type, and ID, specific device and application settings and characteristics, application errors, advertising IDs (such as Google’s AAID and Google’s IDFA) Apple, both are randomly generated numbers that you can reset by going into your device’s settings), browser type, version, and language, operating system, time zone, associated identifiers cookies or other technologies that can uniquely identify your device or browser (e.g. IMEI/UDID and MAC address);
- Information about your wireless and cellular network connection, such as service provider and signal strength;
- Information about device sensors such as accelerometer, gyroscope, and compass.
- information other than your consent. If you allow, we may collect your exact location (latitude and longitude) through various means, depending on the service and device—the device you are using, including a GPS, Bluetooth, or Wi-Fi connection. Similarly, if you consent, we may collect your photos and videos (for example, if you want to post pictures, videos, or stream on the services). The collection of your geolocation may take place in the background even when you are not using the service if your permission to us explicitly authorizes such collection. We will not collect that information if you refuse to allow us to collect your geolocation.
Cookies and Other Similar Data Collection Technologies
We use and may allow others to employ cookies and similar technologies (e.g. web beacons, pixels) to recognize you and/or your device(s).
Some web browsers (including Safari, Internet Explorer, Firefox, and Chrome) have a “Do Not Track” feature (“DNT”, Do Not Track) that tells websites that users do not want their online activity tracked. If a website that responds to a DNT signal receives a DNT signal, the browser may block that site from collecting certain information about the browser’s user. Not all browsers offer a DNT option, and DNT signals are still inconsistent. For this reason, many businesses, including SpeedCouple, are not responding to DNT signals.
How we use information
We use your information mainly to provide and improve our services. In addition, we use your information to help you stay safe and provide you with advertising that may interest you. Read on for a more detailed explanation of the various reasons we use your information, along with real-world examples.
- To manage your account and provide our services to you
– Create and manage your account
– Provide you with customer support and respond to your requests
– Complete your transactions
– Communicate with you about our services, including order management and payment
- To help you connect with other users
– Analyze your profile, activity on the service, and preferences to suggest connections that make sense to you and suggest you other items; For detailed information about our profiling and automated decision making, please see our FAQ
– Show users’ profiles to each other
- To ensure a consistent experience across your devices
– Link the various devices you use so you can enjoy a consistent experience of our services across all of them. We do this by linking devices and browser data, such as when you sign in to your account on different devices, or by using partial or complete IP addresses, browser versions and similar data about your devices to help identify and associate them.
- To provide you with new Services
– Register yourself and show your profile on the new SpeedCouple features and apps
– Manage your account on these new features and apps
- To provide you with relevant promotions and advertisements
– Manage sweepstakes, contests, discounts, or other promotions
– Develop, display, and monitor content and advertising about our services and other websites.
– Communicate with you by email, phone, social media, or mobile about products or services that we think may interest you
- To improve our services and develop new ones
– Manage focus groups and surveys
– Conduct research and analyze user behaviour to improve our services and content (for example, we may decide to change the look or even significantly change a feature). determined based on user behaviour)
– Develop new features and services (for example, we may decide to build a new interest-based feature for requests received from users).
- To prevent, detect and combat fraud or other illegal or unauthorized activities
- Address ongoing or alleged misconduct on and off the platform
- Perform data analysis to better understand and design countermeasures against these activities
- Retain data related to fraudulent activity to prevent a recurrence
- To ensure compliance with the law
- Comply with legal requirements
- Law enforcement assistance
- Exercise or perform our rights, such as our Terms
- To process your information as described above, we rely on the following legal bases:
- Providing our services to you: Most of the time, we process your information to fulfil the contract you have with us. For example, when you use our services to build meaningful relationships, we use your information to maintain your account and profile, enabling other users to be viewable and refer others to you.
- Legitimate interests: We may use your information where we have a legitimate interest. For example, we analyze user behaviour on our services to constantly improve the quality of our products and services; we offer promotions that we think can make you interested. We process the information for fraud detection, administrative, and legal purposes.
- Consent: From time to time, we may ask for your consent to use your information for certain specific reasons. You may withdraw your consent anytime by contacting us at the address provided at the end of these Terms.
How we share information
Since we aim to help you create meaningful relationships, the direct sharing of user information is, of course, with other users. We also share certain user information with service providers and partners who assist us in operating the services, with other SpeedCouple companies and, in some cases, legal authorities. Read on for more details about how your information is shared with others.
- With other users
You share information with other users when you voluntarily disclose information about the service (including your public profile). Please be careful with your information and make sure that the content you share is something you are comfortable viewing publicly, as neither you nor we can control what others do with your information once you share it.
If you decide to limit the audience to all or part of your profile, or specific content or information about you, it will be visible according to your settings.
- With our service providers and partners
We use third parties to help us operate and improve our services. These third parties assist us with various tasks, including storage and maintenance, data analysis, customer care, marketing, advertising, payment processing and security.
We may also share information with our distribution partners and assist us in advertising our services.
We follow a rigorous vetting process before hiring any service provider or working with any partner. All of our service providers and partners must agree to strict confidentiality obligations.
- With other Speed Couple businesses
Speed Couple is part of the Speed Couple group of businesses that, as of the date of these Terms, include websites and apps like Speed Couple…
We share your information with other Speed Couple companies to help us process your data, as service providers, according to our instructions and on our behalf.
The assistance of other Speed Couple companies may include technical processing activities (such as data storage and maintenance, customer care, targeted marketing and advertising, and financial and accounting support).
We better understand how our services are used and user behaviour to improve our services, secure our data and systems, and fight spam, abuse, misuse, fraud, infringement and other misconduct.
- For corporate transactions
We may transfer your information if we are involved, in whole or in part, in a merger, sale, acquisition, franchise, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, bankruptcy or other change in ownership or control.
- When required by law
We may disclose your information if necessary:
- To comply with a legal process, such as a court order, subpoena or search warrant, law enforcement/government investigation or other legal requirements.
- To assist in the prevention or detection of crime (as the case may be with applicable law)
- To protect the safety of any person.
- To exercise legal rights
We may also share information:
- If disclosure would relieve our liability in an actual or threatening lawsuit
- As necessary to protect our legal rights and the legal rights of users, business partners or other interested parties
- To enforce our agreements with you
- To investigate, prevent or take other action in connection with illegal activity, suspected fraud or other misconduct
- With your approval or at your request
We may ask for your consent to share your information with third parties. In any case, we will explain why we want to share the information.
- We want you to be in control of your information, so we’ve provided you with the following tools:
- In-service Access/Update tools: Tools and account settings help you access, correct or delete the information you have provided to us and information directly related to your account in the service by accessing the User Profile section within the Speed Couple app. Please contact our customer service (email@example.com) for assistance if you have any questions about those tools and settings.
- Device permissions. Mobile platforms have systematic permissions for specific data and device notification types, such as phone book, location services, and notifications. You can change your settings on your device to agree or object to the collection of information, or the display of messages, respectively. Of course, certain services may lose their full functionality if you do that.
- We want you to know about your privacy rights. Here are a few key points to keep in mind:
- Review your information. Applicable privacy laws may allow you to review the personal information we hold about you (depending on the jurisdiction, this may be referred to as the right of access, portability, or the other versions of these words). You may request a copy of your personal information by submitting such a request here.
- Update your information. If you believe that the information we hold about you is inaccurate or that we no longer have the right to use it and would like to request the correction, deletion or objection to its processing, don’t hesitate to contact us. Contact us.
- For your protection and to protect all of our users, we may ask you for proof of identity before responding to the above requests.
Note that we may deny requests for specific reasons, including that the request is illegal or may violate trade secrets, intellectual property, or the privacy of other users. If you wish to receive information regarding another user, such as a copy of any messages you receive from that person through our service, the other users will be required to contact our Privacy Officer to provide their written consent before information is published.
- In addition, we cannot respond to specific requests to object to processing personal information, notably such requests which will no longer enable us to provide our services to you. For example, we cannot offer our services if we do not have your date of birth.
You can stop all information collected through the app by uninstalling the app using the standard uninstallation process for your device. E. Uninstall. If you uninstall the app from your mobile device, the unique identifier associated with your device will continue to be stored. If you reinstall the app on the same mobile device, we can re-associate this identifier with your past transactions and activities.
How We Protect Your Information
We work hard to protect you from unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction of your personal information. As with all technology companies, although we take steps to keep your information secure, we make no promises, and you should not expect that your personal information will always be protected.
We monitor our systems for vulnerabilities and possible attacks and review our information collection, storage and processing practices to update our physical, technical and organizational security measures.
We may suspend your use of all or part of the service without notice if we suspect or discover any security breach. Please notify us immediately if you believe your account or information is no longer safe.
To ensure that our systems and your information are protected against unauthorized access, theft and loss, we have implemented a bug-fixing program.
How long do we maintain your information?
We only keep your personal information for as long as we need it for legitimate business purposes and as permitted by applicable law. To protect users’ safety and security inside and outside our services, we implement a three-month secure retention window after account deletion. The account information will be kept during this time, although the account will no longer be visible on these services.
In practice, we delete or anonymize your information when we delete your account (under a secure retention window) or after two years of continuous inactivity, unless:
- We must retain such information to comply with applicable law (for example, some “traffic data” is kept for a year to comply with statutory data retention obligations);
- We must retain such information to demonstrate our compliance with applicable law (for example, records of consent to our Terms, Terms and other similar consents are kept for five years);
- There is a major complaint or dispute that requires us to retain the relevant information until resolved; or
- The information must be kept for our legitimate business interests, such as preventing fraud and enhancing user safety and security. For example, information may be kept in order to prevent users from being banned for unsafe behaviour or security incidents from opening a new account.
Note that even if our systems are designed to perform the data erasure process as directed above, we cannot promise that all data will be deleted within a specific time due to technical limitations.